Wednesday, March 28, 2007


Hey there. Come on in. Don’t worry about taking off your shoes. Sure I always wear a robe, and sandals and thick wool socks. And what’s that? I guess I hadn’t realized it had progressed to the point of jaundice-I thought it was more of a dull discoloration as opposed to the diseased sausage casing you describe. Well, I think you’re just being dramatic but if it is truly vomit-inducing, as you put it, just don’t look at it. Yes, it is absolutely necessary to have all these cats in the apartment. How else do you propose I reenact the Battle of Gettysburg?

Sit down, I’ll get you a tall cool beverage of your choosing and let’s talk about the Cincinnati Reds baseball squadron.


TheNaturalMevs said...

I'll be there opening day. Stop by Diamond Hoggers sometime. Plenty of Dunn talk, he's a god where we're from. Gets whatever he wants.

Chris said...

Dude, I was going to write the be all, end all reds blog, but you beat me to it. Worst of all, you seem to be doing a good job. Back to MVP '05 for me. I hate you.. and love you.