But, back to Grandal, here are some highlights from his draft recap page.
- Hitting Ability: Strong and physical, Grandal has put up numbers this year, but his hitting overall does not grade out that well. He doesn't have great bat speed
- Running speed: He is a well below average runner.
- Arm strength: His pure grade would be just okay, and his release times aren't great, but he's fairly accurate.
- Fielding: He's been strong defensively in the past but doesn't always move his feet well.
- Range: He's not the most agile backstop; he's been seen doing better in the past.
- Physical Description: Grandal is a big, strong, physical backstop, kind of like a Damon Berryhill type.