Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hey, I Remember You Guys, Reds Lose 8-4

A night after maybe the best bullpen performance of the year, tonight the cowpen gave back two leads and then the game winning grand slam to old Felipe "No Power Anywhere Than Great American Ballpark" Lopez. In his first start of the season, Saarloos' salad was adequate, three runs over five and a third. Eight hits might be too many, remember these are the Nationals, with Cristian Guzman in the starting lineup. And while the offense wasn't exactly tearing it up, just three hits off Chico and the Man [anyone remember that show, it had Freddie Prinze Sr. and was genius], granted two of those left the yard. Again, let me reiterate, please take the next two games of the series. The Nationals are a bad team and are not supposed to beat you. I know you read this blog.

1 comment:

The Last Unitard said...

Why do they make me so sad? Do they hate me?